Performing a Self Adjustment on a Pebble, Dualys, or Kiosk printer is an excellent step for both regular maintenance and troubleshooting issues.
- Use Sa Command to adjust all sensors in the same process
- Make sure a YMCKO color ribbon and cards are inside the printer.
- ln the Driver properties/Tools/Dialog with printer, send the Sa command
- The “warning-LED” from the control panel will flash.
- Open the cover. The “warning-LED” will stop. When it’s on again, close the cover.
- After a short while, the card Light will flash
- Remove the card hopper for a few seconds and then place it back into position. A card will be fed, ejected then the sensors will be adjusted.
- If this procedure has been followed too slowly, a “timeout elapsed” message may be displayed.
You may also want to run individual commands to narrow down faulty sensor